Employee Screening Services.
Modern Assistance understands that a productive and safe workforce begins with a drug-free workplace.
We have extensive experience in designing and implementing drug-free workplace programs for service and trade sector unions, as well as private employers and contractors who require Drug-Free Workplace Compliance. Our staff is nationally accredited for the administration of Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs by DATIA and are Substance Abuse Professionals (SAP) certified by the Department of Transportation to conduct evaluations.
We provide a full spectrum of services, including DOT and non-DOT workplace drug and alcohol testing, result interpretation, substance use evaluations, substance use treatment, fitness for duty assessments, and training for supervisors and employees.
- Drug Testing Services
- Substances that can be tested for
- Union specific monthly drug testing dates for renewal of Workplace Safety Cards
- Unions without specific testing dates for renewals of Workplace Safety Card requirements.
- ILA/BSA Members Testing Hours
- Walk-in drug testing hours
- Change of Contact Information
Drug Testing Services
Substances of abuse that can be tested for
Union-Specific monthly drug testing dates for renewal of Workplace Safety Cards
Unions Without Specific Testing Dates for Renewals of Workplace Safety Card Requirements
ILA/BSA Members Testing Hours
Walk-In Drug Testing.
* Testing hours will change depending on the Quincy Public Schools weather delays/cancellations
*Testing days will vary if there is a holiday or inclement weather
***PLEASE NOTE*** All urine tests need to be scheduled in advance with Judi Melvin-Conners at (617) 797-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org